Pages

15/52

April 13, 2014

Dinner girl

Drawing pajamas

Asleep

Potty invention

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This week:

  • I got a ceramic filling for one of my teeth. I can eat bonbons again. Though I still have to go back to the dentist to fix another tooth. Boo hoo.
  • it seems that Katelyn started making improvements on her #2's. All of them this week went into the potty. Yay! Let's hope it continues this way and we can start wearing normal underwear from now on. (hopefully I am not jinxing myself right at this second).
  • I got a nap today! I am writing it here because usually it never happens. I wake up every two hours at night with the little lady and up at 6:30am every day but never have time for a nap. Today I got one and it felt so nice.
  • Emma had a PT conference this week and her teacher had only nice things to say about her. She also said that Emma's reading on the 4th grade level, but her math is struggling a little. Now I know what to work on with her this summer.
  • Alyssa has been my little helper as of lately. I rely on her to pick up toys after she comes home from school.
  • Sonia turned 4 months on Friday. No stats this week. No improvements in her sleeping. She started waking up more often at night than usual. She might be working on her second tooth or something else is bothering her. I hope it passes soon because I am a walking zombie.

Linking up with Jodi.

3 comments :

  1. I have heard of a period of time known as the "four-month wakeful period." The idea is that babies' sleep naturally gets worse at that time (and it's supposed to get better). In N and G's case it didn't get better for a very long time (G has only started sleeping through the night in the last couple weeks, and he is 14 months old!), but in Z's case she started sleeping through at 6 months. So hopefully Sonia is like Z :) All the pictures are great - I'm not sure which is my favorite, the one of Katelyn asleep over the iPad or the one of Emma on the mobile potty chair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! is that really a mobile potty chair? You should have included that fabulous picture of Matt's mustache...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these posts! Your girls are so amazing, and I am so excited that Katelyn is improving, that is a long time coming.
    So this summer, Jack should help Emma with math, and Emma can help him with reading. Win Win.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |