"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- my mom left and I am again tackling my crowd by myself (and with Matt when he gets home from work). And again I am sad that we are so far away from our families. I guess this is one of the big downsides of being in foreign service and living overseas.
- we celebrated Katelyn's birthday. She turned 3. She is my buddy these days. She likes to
touch and poke every single foodhelp me cook, loves to talk and sing, and loves hanging out withbut mostly bugher sisters. I know I say this every year and with every child but I cannot believe she is three years old already. She was my baby not so long ago. - Matt and I keep working on our teeth. For Matt especially the dentist office is like his second home. I am sure everyone there knows him by name there.
- One of E's teeth was also fixed this week. She was very brave and did not make a peep. The destruction of the tooth was pretty bad (and the chance of pulling it was very high) but luckily her dentist was successful at saving the tooth.
- I think we finally have an official date on going back to the US - July 16th. Leaving Bulgaria became suddenly so real and I start making mental lists on what to do before we move. Three months will go so fast. And it seems like I just settled into our house and our life here. (Again, another downside of this life).
- my garden is waking up from the winter. My tulips and daffodils are blooming and the apple tree is almost there too. I love this time of year. It just reminds me of how beautiful this world is.
Linking up with Jodi.
Oh my gosh! I am so excited that we are going to be in Utah at the same time!!! Do you want to come up to Bear Lake or do you want us to come down to you? OR should we meet in the middle? Choices, choices!
ReplyDeleteAND your girls are cute! I am dying at the Elsa and Anna Picture! I love it!
Happy Birthday K! They're all so big and beautiful - and it never ceases to amaze me how they all look a like - everyone can tell that they are related! So excited to see you in DC - we'll be there when you arrive!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures :) I hope we'll both be in town at the same time, too. we can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDelete