"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- the crazy weather went from cold and snowing one day to nice and warm the other day. I hope it stays toasty from now on.
- Emma had a Swap Day at school when she had to dress up as a boy. All we could come up with was Matt's tie.
- we are still struggling with Kate's potty training. She just doesn't seem to get #2 on the potty. Ugh. She's my most stubborn child in this business.
- though she did stop sucking her fingers thanks to this nasty product. Let's see how long it lasts.
- my teeth keep falling apart after this pregnancy. I am scared to go to the dentist. I feel like if I get there I will never be able to get out with all the problems I have right now.
- friday was a π (Pi) Day. Emma overheard me talking to Matt about it and made me bake some pies. I obliged and made French Coconut pie and Toffee Pecan pie. Both were easy to make and turned out very delicious. And I think I ate too much pie in the last two days.
Linking up with Jodi.
Those pies sound amazing! And you should totally do a denta vac! Of course they only pay for one night and it is like "what can you get done that is bad in just one day/"the girls all look so happy. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteEmma's the cutest boy ever :D
ReplyDeleteOh, and Josh always just sucked that nasty stuff right off, once he got used to the flavor. The only thing that worked for him was turning 7. One day he just stopped and said he was too old for sucking his thumb. I hope it works better for you guys!
ReplyDeletePretty girls. Katelyn has such a pretty smile. Sorry about your teeth - dentists are the worst. Z had major problems with #2, too. Lots of poop in the pants - it is so frustrating!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, Dasha, as always!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea with the tie for Emma, but were the boys at her school suppose to dress up as girls for the "switch day"....?... kind of strange...
I'm totally going to try that nasty nail polish for Nina. Some reviews are pretty darn convincing!