Pages

12/52

March 23, 2014

chubster

bird

sisters

drawing

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This week:

  • Sonia found her hands. She keeps sticking her whole fist or different fingers in her mouth. She also drools a lot lately. Is it time to add teething to our already crazy lives?
  • everybody got sick this week. First, Matt and Katelyn, then Sonia, Emma and me. This sickness is miserable starting with the runny nose and ending in an annoying cough. Mostly I feel bad for Sonia as it is her first ever sickness.
  • this week Emma had Backwards day on Friday which is quite self explanatory. She seems to enjoy her fun Fridays.
  • I almost finished the top of my quilt. All I need to do is sew the borders on and then wait for it to be quilted. After that I'll do the binding and will be done. I am excited!
  • not much else is happening around here these days. Sonia takes her morning naps and we stay home and then in the afternoon we have to stay home to wait for Emma's bus. So we pretty much spend all our days at home.

Linking up with Jodi.

1 comment :

  1. Emma is looking so grown up! I'm sorry you guys were sick. We have been sick nearly the entire winter and I think maybe it's finally done, but it has been miserable.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |