"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
Linking up with Jodi.
Oh my goodness that picture of Sonya is CRAZY cute! I am dying! Um, is Caitlyn plugging her nose ha! And wow you have a lot of snow!Kell
These pictures made me smile. Especially that last one -- what is she doing to Sonya? :D
I can't believe How big Sonia is getting!
Alyssa cracks me up! And Katelyn - my girls did that to G too when he was little!
Oh my goodness that picture of Sonya is CRAZY cute! I am dying! Um, is Caitlyn plugging her nose ha! And wow you have a lot of snow!
ReplyDeleteKell
These pictures made me smile. Especially that last one -- what is she doing to Sonya? :D
ReplyDeleteI can't believe How big Sonia is getting!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa cracks me up! And Katelyn - my girls did that to G too when he was little!
ReplyDelete