"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- K had a weird onset of fever for just one day and no other symptoms. Is it bad that I enjoyed that day a little too much while she laid on a couch?
- Matt and I had a chance to go on a date sans kids on Saturday, thanks to our friends here in Sofia. It was much needed.
- I also got to go to dinner with some girlfriends and enjoy a meal without interruptions in a good company. Also was much needed break for me.
- Sonia decided not to take her morning naps this week (thanks to our squeaky mattress that woke her up every time I tried putting her to sleep). And in the afternoons she only sleeps in my arms. Oh, this girl is going to drive me crazy.
- Emma has been pretty good about doing her chores. She did the dishes a couple of times after dinner and did her and Alyssa's laundry. It's been actually very helpful.
Linking up with Jodi.
Emma looks so in love with Sonia! And Alyssa and Katelyn (especially K) crack me up. We have had weird illnesses too - including fevers with nothing else - over the last few weeks. My problem is my kids aren't content lying on the couch watching TV - they always whine "Mama I want you to sit with me!" When did you start chores?
ReplyDeleteMasha, I have been trying to make my girls do chores for a while now. They were never interested in money though so were not very happy to do chores. Alyssa still doesn't care much but wants to pitch in because Emma does her chores. Emma wanted us to buy her something and we told her she has to earn her own money so she could buy it herself. That's when she started being more motivated. :)
DeleteKatelyn and Alyssa's faces are awesome, they make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you were able to get a few breaks, the ya re well deserved.
Silly Sonia.
Yay for breaks! And that picture of K at the end is hilarious! I always wonder how in the world our youngest was the most spoiled. I swear Charlottes head didn't touch the ground for months. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete