"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week
- we flew back to Sofia on Tuesday and everyone is happy to finally be home. Matt is back at work and the girls are back at school. And I am stuck at home with a screaming baby and a very opinionated toddler who also poops in her pants.
- my house is a big mess and I cannot even imagine how to get it cleaned again (with screaming baby and all). More kids = more mess and cr*p laying around. I am contemplating to just leave it all as it is until we move.
- I got very heartbroken about the situation in Ukraine. I pray every day for the peaceful resolution and really hope people of Ukraine get what they're striving and fighting for. Facebook friends, sorry for over posting/over sharing but I feel I need to spread the word about it all. That's the least I can do.
- we went to the Mummers festival in Pernik (will show you pictures of it later).
- it snowed today a lot. My girls are in heaven as they've been missing snow while we were in London and could not wait till it snowed here. They finally got their wish.
- our stray cat is back at our door and waiting to be fed. I thought she/he would stop coming while were gone but the persistence of a stray animal is quite great.
Linking up with Jodi.
Lovely pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteHold on Dash. It will get better I promise. I so wish I could hold baby girl for you, just so you could get some stuff done. Just make sure ya'll come here for R&R and I promise you won't be able to tear her away from me! On a happy note I LOVE the new look of the blog and the pictures are gorgeous! I love the one of Emma especially. You can totally see her as a teenager!
ReplyDeleteThat screaming baby of yours is sure a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Kelly, on everything she said :) wish we could be there to help!
ReplyDelete:( I hope K stops pooping in her pants soon. Beautiful pictures though. Sonia looks so much like Matt, and K looks so much like you! And Emma and Alyssa are huge! Where did the time go?
ReplyDelete