"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- Sonia had her 1 month well check up. She weighs 10lbs 13oz. Little monkey getting chunky.
- that same day she smiled her first conscious smile. To me :)
- I got very frustrated with K that she is still not fully potty trained and still sucks her finger no matter what we've tried on both accounts. And I give up. Will have to wait this stuff out and hope she grows out of it soon(ish).
- we went to the Princess Diana Memorial playground (which is awesome) and to the Museum of Childhood (where I had a total toy envy).
- we decided to start the chore system yet again. And to make it easier we got a virtual bank account for Emma where we can track how much money she earns by doing those chores. That got her a little more excited about helping us. Let's hope we can keep it up when we get back to Sofia.
- the kids are quite excited to go back home to Bulgaria next week and keep talking about it and asking when we are finally going to go on an airplane.
Linking up with Jodi.
Well, if it makes you feel better...or not...Josh sucked his thumb until he was 7. No matter what we did or said, it didn't matter. So I guess don't fight it because one day out of the blue, he was done sucking. But on the bright side, he doesn't get sick as often as the rest of us, probably due to all those germs he stuck in his mouth his whole life :)
ReplyDeleteAwww chunk a munk! Stick the virtual bank account I swear it works! When (if) you come to Paris I will have to show you our set up! Miss you!
ReplyDelete