Pages

2/52

January 12, 2014

bench

sleep

slide

sleeping

This week we:

  • listened to the Wicked and Frozen soundtracks at least a hundred times.
  • snuggled with the baby a lot. And by a lot I mean A LOT.
  • others bugged that same baby a lot. A LOT.
  • discovered a new playground in St. John's Wood Gardens. And because this park is by the old St. John's Wood's church it is also a big old old cemetery. Creepy but kids loved the playground and asked to go there every day. Which we did every single day.
  • went to the famous Abbey Rd. so I could take a picture on the famous crosswalk for my dad, biggest Beatles fan in the world.

1 comment :

  1. Emma is the only one without a bright pink coat. And I want a turn snuggling the baby.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |