Pages

She's Here!

December 22, 2013

BirthAnnounce

I am holding my little babe as I am writing this. I love these first weeks or months of the new baby before the exhaustion sets in and before you get tired of everything around you. I think I keep having babies partly just because of the first few days and happiness I feel when I get to hold my new baby in my arms. Seeing how perfect she is and feeling so blessed for the forth time. I love my girls.

This was my first (and perhaps last) natural delivery and it was intense. I suddenly am so impressed by all the women that do it naturally every time. I am also glad I got to experience it and now I know how it is to give birth naturally.

meeting

The girls meeting Sonia for the first time

My girls are like little mothers to Sonia and always want to hold her and make her feel better when she cries. First week after birth I was a little overwhelmed by all this attention from them. I think I am getting used to it slowly, or maybe they are not intense with their attention anymore.

S&K

K is having a little of a hard time adjusting to not being the youngest one anymore. It started a couple of months ago and the first week of Sonia's being here it got worse. I am hoping it will get better when we get back home to Sofia and settle into a good routine.

I am so in love and even when she is wide awake at midnight and doesn't want to go back to sleep I keep telling myself how lucky we are to have her in our family.

5 comments :

  1. She is so beautiful!
    Your girls are just so lucky to have you as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Dash! And you are so tough I had no doubt you would kick natural childbirths butt! I wish I could snuggle her soooooo bad! Love you and your girls and your very patient husband! Thanks for letting me visit!
    Miss you!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Dasha, she is perfect! Good job, mama. Natural childbirth is not so bad, you just have to do it the right way and let go of all your fears. The more you resist, the harder and more painful it can be. This is such an exciting time for your family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful Dasha! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that picture of the three girls looking at their baby sister. So sweet! Congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |