Pages

::40::

December 9, 2013

So today I am 40 weeks (or according to my Dr tomorrow) and don't feel any different than a week or two ago. I don't really get any pre-labor pains or any signs that it's coming any time soon. Which can be a good and a bad thing. I've been hoping and wishing this baby will come out a little earlier than the due date but no such luck. My babies like to take their time.

We've had visitors for the last two weeks and my friend Emily all the way from Sri Lanka is visiting and helping out this week. It's been nice to have someone around to take my mind of being still pregnant and it's nice to have a friend around. Our other friend Kelly came for the weekend and it was so awesome to be reunited again.

One day we woke up and decided to go to the Stonehenge as Kelly had a car. So we loaded everyone up and drove almost two hours to the Stonehenge. I've always wanted to see it so it was a highlight of my month. The weather was a little chilly and on the way to the Stonehenge Katelyn puked all over Matt but the good news is I did not go into labor so it wasn't all bad. Ha.

Stonehenge

So now we're waiting for the girl to come out and join our crazy family. My girls keep asking me when she's coming and I keep wishing I could surprise them one of the nights and go into labor. Ha. I am not a magician though and other than wishing and waiting cannot do anything.

girlies

So keep your fingers crossed for me this week and let's hope next post is with the baby pictures.

3 comments :

  1. Crossing fingers! Good luck. And jealous you got to see Stonehenge...but not jealous of the 40 weeks part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending some laboring thought you way! Hang in there, it'll happen soon! Stonehenge is so enchanting, it's cool you got to see it. And your girls are super cute. Emma looks so tall and grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these pictures are so cute!!! The one of the girls is just cuteness overload! I am so bummed she didn't make her appearance while I was there but what is most important is she makes her appearance before Emily leaves! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |