Pages

New Year, New Project - 1/52

January 5, 2014

I've seen the 52 project going around the internet last year and really wanted to do it. Because I saw it later in the year I decided to join in when the new year started. So one of my this year's resolutions will be doing the 52 project.

E

The main idea of the project is to take a picture of your child(ren) every week. Sometimes I think my life is too ordinary and boring to take pictures of it and I notice that I don't pick up my camera sometimes for weeks. I need to be better about it and take pictures of my growing children more often so I have those memories stored somewhere better than just my head (which is not a good storage place anymore).

A

I also hope to improve my photography skills along the way. I've been wanting to learn to take good pictures but I think I am not good at it and it does not come naturally to me. I take okay pictures but I really really want to take my pictures to a new level. I hope this project will help me with that.

K

And to make this project a little easier for me to follow through I will simplify it a little. As much as I want to be able to have all the kids' pictures every Sunday, I doubt I will be able to keep up with it. I have a life (and laundry, dinners, cleaning, etc. to do) after all. So instead I will try to have at least one picture of one of my kids. To start the project off though you get to see all four of my crazies.

S

So let's hope I can do all 52 weeks of this and end up with more pictures/memories and learn along the way.

5 comments :

  1. It's interesting idea) I wanna try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! can't wait to see your sunday pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a great idea! This way I can watch your little girls grow up every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea. Your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! WIll you post them every week? I hope so - I love seeing pictures of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |