Pages

The Countdown Begins

November 18, 2013

Natural_history

Last week we went to Natural History museum which was awesome. The museums here are so great and the best thing about them is that the most of them are free of charge. We took the red double decker bus to get there and the girls loved riding on the second story of the bus.

earth

We started it at the wrong place. Well, it was the exhibition about rocks and stuff and my girls are not very interested in rocks. So we walked through that. Emma was the only one listening to me talking about all that stuff. We went through a couple more exhibitions and it took us two hours.

skeleton

Then we walked through a very crowded dinosaur exhibition and the girls loved that one. And their most favorite was Our Bodies. Especially the part about a woman giving birth. I am glad we went through it so we could refresh in their minds the information about where kids come from. When we got to that part Matt suddenly disappeared and I was left alone with all my girls asking all the questions. Good thing their questions were not very profound so it took me three minutes to explain everything. Then we watched a movie of a baby inside the womb and decided to go home after that. I was exhausted. Kids were starting to whine. There was still a very good Darwin exhibit there that I wanted to see but decided we can catch up on that later.

So the people have been asking me to post some preggo pictures. I asked Matt to take a couple and that's the best he could do.

preggo

I am not looking at the camera as my face is huge. Just did not want to scare you.

I am 37 weeks today and the countdown begins. I had a Dr's appointment and everything looks great. The babe is getting ready to be born. The doctor said the baby's head is very very low. But he also said that I will probably still walk around pregnant for another week or two... or three. So yeah, waiting has started.

5 comments :

  1. Your face is beautiful, as always. And I laughed and read that part to Chris about Matt disappearing when the girls were asking questions :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how chasing the 2 year old through the museum turned into disappearing, but there was a very accurate picture of how the baby comes out that I thought would be better for mom to explain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt is trying to explain himself... Just tell the truth, babe, you ran away :)

      Delete
  3. I love it! I am so excited to join in on the adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful! No wonder your little girls are gorgeous! Miss you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |