Pages

Exploring the Mountains

October 21, 2012

ski lift

A week ago we went on a cabin ski lift. I wanted to do it since we got to Sofia but we always had something else to do. Finally last Sunday we put the kids in the car and went. We spent such a great time together. Emma proclaimed it "the best day ever". Even though she is easy to impress I agreed 100% with her.

view1

The views from up there were breathtaking. We hiked a little but it was a bit cold out there and we did not bring warm jackets with us.

on the log

I took a couple of pictures of my treasures. It was not an easy task though. They are like little cockroaches all looking and running in different directions.

logs

Then I thought that I should post all these pictures on my blog so Suzy and Roger will see them and come visit us this or next winter. Skiing should be very nice here and I checked out the slopes for you, guys! :) And you can cross skiing in Bulgaria off your bucket list (I am sure it's on your list).

Oct 248

run

I think we found our new favorite place and will go there as often as we can.

5 comments :

  1. Looks pretty! Maybe you guys should take up skiing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those views are beautiful! I was laughing so hard at your comparison to cockroaches!!! I can so relate with my 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I was also cracking up at the description of your kids as cockroaches. I can't believe how big they all are!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |