Last night while I was making dinner, this
crazy monkey girl found a panic button. To explain, we were given two sets of panic buttons just in case emergency happens. They look like car door openers and they are silent as in you do not hear any noise coming out of them when you push a button but the security guys hear it really well. I found out about it when three cars of security guys came to my door and started asking me if I was okay. I was embarrassed to say the least, but now I know that those buttons work for reals.
Apparently K just panicked a little about something while I wasn't looking.
And yes, I agree, they need to be put somewhere up high where kids can't reach them. I guess, Matt doesn't feel safe sleeping with me as he "hid" one in the drawer of his bed stand.
Oh no! (But that made me laugh). Also - oh my goodness, Katelyn is HUGE. And adorable. She is really a mix of her sisters - in one pic I think she looks exactly like Alyssa, and in another, I see Emma.
ReplyDeletewow! how terrifying :)
ReplyDeleteat least you know you're pretty safe with those buttons...
How could you be mad at that cute little face!
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely hilarious in so many ways.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are absolutely gorgeous!