Pages

Busy Year, Huh?

December 23, 2012

Or maybe I am just lazy to write. Have I ever told you I hate writing? I am a math person. I'd rather do math for days than write anything. It takes me forever to come up with things to write and then when I do come up with something I am never happy with what I write. It is easier for me to give birth than to write. Maybe that is why I have been avoiding this place. Life is going on and I have a hard time catching up. I try to enjoy every single second with my little ones and do things with them that they will remember later. We are making memories, we are working on establishing traditions… You know, life is taking over.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and wish you a Merry Christmas.

Xmas card1

3 comments :

  1. oh my gosh! YOu guys are so beautiful!

    I absolutely love this picture.

    I hope you all are doing well, and I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful family! We miss you guys a lot. Hope you have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! The girls are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |