Pages

New Doll

April 10, 2011

Our new little doll is here and we are so happy to have her with us! :) She came on April 2 in the morning and surprised us all with a head full of dark hair.

She likes to sleep during the day and sometimes likes to be awake at night. She seems to be calm when she's awake (unless it's 2AM) and is getting used to being 'loved' by her older sisters.

Emma and Alyssa love their new little sister and always want to hold/hug/kiss/poke her.

It's been a hectic week. We tried going to the store, to the park and just outside. Its gonna be a big adjustment of having three kids and I am a little scared of going back to Moscow and having to deal with three kids all by myself when Matt goes back to work. So if any of you have extra patience please send a little my way... or any advice on not losing your sanity would be appreciated.

Sorry, for being away from this blog for so long. It's been a long winter with nothing to do and nothing to write about.


9 comments :

  1. Congrats! She is beautiful. 3 was a hard adjustment for us - but somehow it gets much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pozdravlyaem!!! She is a doll! Hope you can ease into having 3 kids and living in Moscow. I have no advise for you, sorry. I know you can do it! Congratulations once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Love her hair! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE! She is a doll! Good luck with 3...I am still trying to get a grasp on my two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She's beautiful. My daughter still doesn't have that much hair and she's almost 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dasha, she is sooo dang cute! I love all that hair! Congrats, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dasha, Congrats!!! She is really a doll. I LOVE all the hair!!!
    As long at baby is not colicky three is not that bad. I think baby is easy it is the older two that are a problem for me most of the time. You will do Great with three.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |