Pages

Shhh….I Have a Secret

January 23, 2011

header2

Because I am in a good mood today I decided to share a secret with you all. Did you know I had a craft blog? No? Well, now you do, so come take a peek! :) It is a lame blog because it is not one of those awesome craft blogs with a new project/post every day and a ton of tutorials… because I don’t have time/patience/creativity for all that stuff. But that blog contains some things I do make... sometimes. I just needed to show it off because Matt doesn’t really appreciate things like that though he does help me a lot with choosing fabric for a lot of projects.

Come In!

I put a button on the right for easier navigation.

2 comments :

  1. I won't tell anyone your secret ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've told me a long time ago! You know I have nothing to do all day, so I need something to read :) Cute stuff, I didn't know you were so good at sewing (not that I didn't think you'd be...).

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |