My little one just turned two. It seems like I fast forwarded through these two years. I mean it just went too fast for my liking. And to add to this Alyssa is trying to be totally independent and it breaks my heart that my baby is not a baby anymore. This girl brings so much joy into our lives. She’s a crazy one for sure, but I wouldn’t change a thing about her.
So, if you find a way to stop time for a while let me know because I would do it in a second.
two, carzy??? I need that time machine too
ReplyDeletesuch a ctue girl! welcome to terrible 2s... :) just when you thought it was all over. Bwahahah!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Happy Birthday Alysa!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so grown up! :) Love that picture! We will totally have to come down to St. George to see you guys when you are here. Are you counting down the days yet?
ReplyDeleteOh! my goodness. I love her little chubba cheeks. Reminds me of Clare's. What a sweet little girl.
ReplyDelete