Pages

Just Forgot…

December 6, 2010

To show you this picture of us from the Disney World. 

***Hint – there are five of us on this picture.

IMG_0260

So, yes, I am expecting another one of our crazies. The baby is due in the beginning of April and no, we don’t know who it is yet. I am around 23 weeks right now and at the ultrasound they couldn’t tell who it was. So hopefully I will have another ultrasound done and they’ll be able to tell.

My thoughts on having a third baby – PANIC.

8 comments :

  1. Congrats! So excited for you guys...can't imagine expecting #3. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dasha, you don't even look pregnant! I hope it's a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it is you will love having a baby again!!! Congrats, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously Dasha - you only look a couple months. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dashka!!!! Congrats!!!! Wish you the best of luck!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're crazy!!!! congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you to enter the world of three kids - and you do look great Dasha. I hope you get to find out soon if you are going to continue to carry almost all of the girl Wilson cousins. haha Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |