Couple of weeks ago we had a wonderful time in a sunny Florida. It was our official first vacation where we went somewhere else other than relatives. To sum it up in a couple of words – vacations rock and jetlag sucks. If we ever go to the US again on vacation we’ll have to double our time there so it’s worth all the trouble.
We chose Orlando because Matt wanted to take the girls to the Disney World. Emma was really excited to go to “Minnie’s House” and meet Minnie in person. She talked about it for a month before we went. Alyssa could care less but she seemed to like the rides we went on.
I won’t bore you anymore with my stuff and better show you some pictures. We did lots of things in one week:
- went to the Cocoa Beach
- took a flight on Dumbo the Elephant
- rode some horses
- experienced some Mad Teacups
- went swimming in the cool hotel pool
- almost every night indulged in some frozen yogurt goodness
- visited a Children’s Museum while hanging out with our friends Court and Nate and their adorable little NJ
- and other things
- oh, I forgot, we met Minnie too
Overall, our vacation was too short and exhausting, but I’d do it again in a heart beat. We got so many good memories out of it and it was priceless to see Emma’s face light up at everything we did.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE IN FLORIDA! Orlando is 3 hours away from us and we didn't even know you were so close! Hope you had a wonderful vacation and can now take a vacation from your vacation!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great vacation! I'm glad you all had a good time. And I can't believe how big both of the girls are getting. They are growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteDisney Land, how cool!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks awesome! I bet you were so happy to be back in Moscow with temperature in negative digits :) hehe. Next time you need a vacation, come to Germany :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to see you guys! Your girls are so adorable! I'm glad you had fun, but next time you definitely need to stay for longer.
ReplyDelete