Pages

Boy Oh Boy!

December 15, 2010

We are having another one of these:

rbon981l

picture found on Google.com

6 comments :

  1. so is it a boy pr a girl. you guys are tricky

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! And at leaset you don't have to buy anything new :). You guys have to keep having girls to make up for no one else having girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a girl?? I LOVE girls! Consider yourself lucky! Hahaha!Congratulations! You are just destined to be a girl mom whatever that means ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another girl!!! Wow! Poor Matt just can't get his little baller. Lol. You will just have to raise one of them a tomboy for Matt's sake. :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must have made a deal in heaven that I would have all the boys and you would have all the girls. haha
    Congratulations - I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as your other two sweet girls are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Dasha!!! How wonderful. :) I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |