Did you know that Emma goes to preschool? It is a Russian preschool. It looks like the one I used to go to. It is a little Soviet Union looking one, but it does it’s job. Emma loves going there. She really improved her Russian language when she started going there. And that’s the main reason we sent her there. Now she speaks only Russian to me and only English to Matt. It is amazing how kids can differentiate two (and more) languages at this age.
So back to the preschool. Emma had a little Fall Recital a couple of weeks ago. Emma had to dance with leaves and umbrellas, their group sang a few songs and even had a little tiny play where Emma was one of the apple girls. It was so cute to watch her to do all those things. She was very excited about it too.
On the last picture Emma stands with her best friend Hailey. She is an American too and they have lots of fun playing at the playground together and going to the same preschool.
That sure brings back some memories :). That's so nice Emma can speak Russian now better than ever. I try to speak only Russian to Lev but he speaks English back to me more and more. A little upsetting but I'm not giving up!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I love that she can speak both languages...Justin is a little jealous that she will also speak both without an accent!
ReplyDeletehow cool is that Emma speaks Russian!!! Just for that reason i would move to Ukraine for 2 years!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Dasha. That preschool looks like so much fun. I cant believe how much your girls have grown. I want to come visit Moscow. K its probably not going to happen for a long long time but I would love it.
ReplyDeleteCute recital! Emma is such a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDelete