Pages

First Snow

October 13, 2010

 

DSC_0025

You cannot see it on the picture but it is actually snowing right now. Should I get depressed now or should I wait a week  or something? I think I got spoiled with American beautiful falls being all nice and pretty till Halloween. So I am going to turn that Happy lamp of mine and hope it will actually do something to my mood.

4 comments :

  1. oh Dash, ya tebya tak ponimau. Posle zimi proshlogo goda ya dashe dumat ne mogu o zime ili dashe o Christams.
    Soeey I ment to make you happy not more depressed!!! I miss you girl and all the fun stuff we used to do!
    Oh, I just can't wait for you guys to be back in Utah!!! You also can skipe me any time you know!!! Love ya
    olya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ol'chik, miss you!!! When we come to Utah, we'll have to do shashliki for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's snowing! It's still in the 80s here, but I am excited that we get to go to UT for Christmas so Taija sees some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moscow! It's getting chilly over here too, but not enough for snow. I just realized that we were totally unprepared for this winter in terms of clothes for the kids... so i went on a little shopping spree online :) AAAhhhh....

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |