We survived this week and I can breathe better. Yesterday my sweet girl turned four years old. I am not going to tell you how unbelievable for me is the fact that she is four now. I will just say that I don’t want her to grow up. Let’s come up with some way to freeze time and I bet everyone will be happy… or most of us…. or at least me… for some time. :)
Emma requested for her birthday to have a Princess Party. I guess every little girl needs to have a Princess Party at least once in their life. I thought that Emma’s choice was quite interesting considering that she doesn’t even have a princess dress. I tried to steer her into my our usual theme – Halloween - but three weeks before her birthday she said that Princess Party is a final decision. Big THANK YOU goes to my mother in law who saved the rest of my life the day by sending me bunch of Princess themed party decorations.
The cake was quite a challenge. It started off smoothly but went downhill as the party time was getting closer. Let me just say it looks alright for my first attempt at the fondant covered cake.
The party was crazy. There was food, cake, fun, fighting – so the party was successful and I am never doing it again.
By the way, horrible 4’s already showed their ugly head. I need advice how to survive this time without going crazy. Any tips?
You're hilarious! The cake looked good! I want to eat some!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Emma! The cake doesn't look too shabby, I don;t know what you are tlaking about! I wish I had some tips for you for surviving terrible 4s... but I am still dealing with horrible 3s and it's not getting any better.
ReplyDelete