Can you tell that procrastination is my best friend these days? I don’t know what I do all day every day but it’s definitely not enough time for me to do anything. I do clean a lot but it seems that nothing gets done because girls leave a trail of trash toys, crumbs, crayons, cookies right where I just finished cleaning. Is it some kind of a rule that kids have or something? Don’t let the house be clean, do not let it happen…
I also happened to get the Fellowship at the Foreign Services (I have no idea the real name of it) and so I am taking my two three (Matt decided to throw one more religion class in there) classes to finally get my long waited Bachelor’s degree. As the fellowship states in order for them to pay half of the cost I have to finish my classes by the end of August, so I’ve been trying to do that too. And can I tell you how hard it is to be motivated to study when you have kids?? At the end of the day I just can’t make myself open my books and start reading something that doesn’t stay in my head for more than one second (thanks to two pregnancies that ate my brain).
But on another note we do have a great weather in Moscow and I love love love spring here. It is very pretty and there are tulips everywhere you go. So one of the Saturdays we went to the Victory Park/Square and walked around. There are so many people in Russia who just go to parks and ride their bikes/skateboard/rollerblade or just walk around enjoying the weather. It’s like the favorite pastime for Russian people.
So here are the pictures of the park:
And here are my favorite buddies to spend time with:
We are big fans of Russian ice cream. You can buy one for as low as 15 cents and it will be adding you two kilos because of the fat content delightful.
The girls are so cute, ice cream faces and all. I think it's great that you are getting your degree even though it seems hard, you will be so glad that you did it.
ReplyDeleteLove those ice cream faces! Can't wait to meet them in person!! So the weather is pretty good you say? That's great, I'm so excited to see you guys!!
ReplyDeleteit is nice to see that Moscow's snow is all melted!!! Cute pics
ReplyDeleteDasha! I haven't checked in with you for so long. Too long. I can't believe how big the girls are and I am so glad you are in Moscow!! How great! Thinking of you... xoxo
ReplyDelete