It’s been raining for a while here in Moscow. It’s been cold at first, but now it’s warm and rainy. I love rain when it’s warm. I remember we used to run around with my brother barefoot in the puddles and it was quite fun. So when returning home one day my girls did not want to go home so I let them make some memories.
Matt won us a garden plot for this summer. We are quite excited and honestly don’t know where to start. It’s not big and I want to plant too many things. We’ll see how it turns out. Somebody planted strawberries last year and Emma is happy that we’ll have ‘starbellies’ soon.
hey, looks like fun. I just booked my ticket to moscow and will be coming with the baby in a couple of weeks. email me your phone and address to yvz17@yahoo.com and I'll totally pay you a visit!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how old Emma looks in that picture - you guys have been gone way too long already. :) Miss you! And good luck with the garden!
ReplyDeleteWE all love rain and puddles and the memories that go with them.
ReplyDelete