Matt and I went to see Shrek Forever After in 3D as a part of my birthday present. I loved it. The story is cute and romantic. We watched it in Russian so I am sure we missed half of the jokes, but I still enjoyed it very much. I would not take my kids there because there are some scary looking witches but it was perfect for people like me who love comedies and a little bit of drama.
Matt and I went to see Shrek Forever After in 3D as a part of my birthday present. I loved it. The story is cute and romantic. We watched it in Russian so I am sure we missed half of the jokes, but I still enjoyed it very much. I would not take my kids there because there are some scary looking witches but it was perfect for people like me who love comedies and a little bit of drama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Dasha, now you have to promise me to go see "Toy Story 3" this summer!
ReplyDelete