Pages

Easter is Here

April 4, 2010

April_025

I hope you guys had a great Easter Day. What can be better than having Easter and General Conference at the same day. I am totally jealous. Our Easter started off with some bell ringing at the neighborhood orthodox church (which is across the street) from 11pm Saturday night till 3:35am Sunday morning. I guess everyone needs a reminder that Easter is finally here… even if it’s in the middle of the night.

So go enjoy General Conference, dye some eggs, bake some Easter bread and be happy that your sleep isn’t interrupted by giant bells. And most importantly remember who is this day about. On that note here’s Emma saying she’s making Jesus face.

April_001

As far as Easter picture goes, here’s the best together picture. It is the hardest thing to put my kids together in one shot. Next time i will just Photoshop them in.

April_052 

Happy Easter!

6 comments :

  1. Христос Воскрес!!
    I've been listening to the German Catholic Church's bells all morning too. I'm glad it's not going to last 'till 3 am ... hopefully. There will be too many unhappy people around if it does :)
    Emma looks happy and beautiful! And yes, I agree, for some reason it's impossible for me to get both of my babies in the same picture too without at least one of them crying. Maybe when they're older... Hm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus face? That is awesome! they are so cute. Sorry you had to listen to bells all night! When do you get to hear conference? Can you stream it online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preston is lying in my lap unable to sleep, he has a sore throat. I showed him the pictures of Emma and he doesn't remember our walks? We will walk past your old apt. and then he will remember. I think of you often when I am out walking. I want another baby, so I can have a sassy Phil and Ted's. Happy Easter, He is Risen, Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dash, I enjoy reading your posts and missing the motherland. MMM that paska looks yammy, did you bake it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little girls are so cute. Hopefully I get to have a little girl someday..... :) If not, maybe you should live closer so I could at least play with yours.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |