I am a week behind on my 52 Project and I am so so close to being done with it. Just one more week. But I felt like stopping by this space for a second to wish all of you Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you guys! I know you're far away form family and friends right now, but they all think of you during this Holiday season I'm sure! Man, it looks cold in Astana. What an adventures family you are! Props to you for holding it all together with the moves and adjusting to new places and cultures. Many of us will never have such awesome diverse experiences. Good luck to you in your new location. Ditch those expensive black beans, and open up to the new possibilities of local cuisine ;) Best Wishes form the Westons!
Merry Christmas to you guys! I know you're far away form family and friends right now, but they all think of you during this Holiday season I'm sure! Man, it looks cold in Astana. What an adventures family you are! Props to you for holding it all together with the moves and adjusting to new places and cultures. Many of us will never have such awesome diverse experiences. Good luck to you in your new location. Ditch those expensive black beans, and open up to the new possibilities of local cuisine ;)
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes form the Westons!