Pages

43/52 + 44/52 + 45/52

November 8, 2014

43/52

glasses

homework

passed out

soccer

44/52

bug

Halloween

45/52

longing

friends or foes

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

These weeks:

  • Alyssa lost her first tooth. She's been working on it for a week every day and was getting kind of upset about it not falling out. Then one morning she grabbed it and it fell out. The Tooth Fairy gifted her a dollar and Alyssa colored it with a pen. Needless to say it was my Tooth Fairy's worst spent dollar ever.
  • Alyssa had her school picture taken and was super excited to go to school pretty with her hair curled.
  • Emma's birthday happened. It was one of those calm family celebrated birthdays. I did feel bad about it and invited some of her friends over to eat cupcakes. There were no gifts nor the party. She did get to have the cake at school, so she was quite happy. I still cannot believe my girl is eight years old. Has it been that long since I first held her in my arms?
  • Halloween was fun for the kids. They got to Trick or Treat at the apartment complex where we live and then Matt took the older girls around the neighborhood. They brought pounds of candy in their bags and went to sleep happy as clams.
  • we had PT conferences for the girls. Lucky me got to go to both of them. It was nice to hear that they are doing well in school and right on track with everything. Emma's national reading score is 96 which puts her above her grade level. I was so very sad at the end of the meetings because I realized how awesome the teachers are and that we have to leave and not have them anymore.
  • last soccer games happened today and I am kind of glad not to have practices anymore but again sad of not having awesome coaches and girls' friends in their teams.
  • Sonia walks. She is not even 11 months yet. She is very cautious but keeps trying. When she wants to be fast she still does the crawling.
  • we have less than a month before we move on to our next adventure. I am getting quite nervous.

Linking up with Jodi.

1 comment :

  1. I loved this whole post, except for the "less than a month" part. Good luck with the move! <3

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |