Pages

38/52

September 22, 2014

sleeping

funny

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This week:

  • I only have two pictures this week as I don't see my older girls as much these days. Thus not being able to take pictures. I have to make a better effort from now on.
  • Emma finally had her soccer practice and then the game on Saturday. She did great for her first time playing soccer. Alyssa played her second game and she is becoming more and more confident with the ball.
  • Katelyn cut her hair while I wasn't looking. She cut her bangs and did a pretty good job, if I say so myself. Though her hair started looking like a big mullet from one side. So on Sunday I cut it short and am so proud of myself as it looks very cute now.
  • Speaking of Katelyn, she also started her Tumble and Twirl class and really loved it. I am glad she gets to get out and do a class with kids other than her sisters.
  • on Wednesday it was an early dismissal day for the girls and I totally confused the times and missed the bus. Thank goodness for Oakwood and nice neighbors who pick up the girls and let them stay at their place while I frantically run around looking for them.
  • I finally exercised for the first time since May. It kicked my butt.
  • Sonia has been sick this week. She's been miserable and did not sleep well. Ugh.
  • Matt stayed home with a headache on Friday. It was nice having him home for a day. We had a very nice and relaxing day.

Linking up with Jodi.

2 comments :

  1. Little Miss Sonia is getting blonder - and looks exactly like Katelyn did when you arrived in Bulgaria!
    Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nap in a tutu :) so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |