"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- on Monday Emma and Alyssa started their new schools. Both were super excited to go and went happily by themselves on their two different buses. I was worried about Alyssa being all by herself in her new big school but she did great and came home excited for the next day.
- I registered the car and got Virginia license plates all by myself with two crazy kids in tow. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and it only took me approx. 45 minutes.
- I signed the girls up for soccer. Alyssa had her practice and a game already. And we are still waiting to hear from Emma's coach. Katelyn is going to start her Tumble and Twirl class next week.
- Katelyn and Sonia are (hopefully) enjoying their days hanging out with me. We went to the pool, to the library, did some shopping, and went to a couple of playgrounds. Not too bad. Though I still have my hands full with those two.
- we had an almost impromptu Moscow meeting. It just happens that a lot of people that we were together in Moscow with are now in the area. We met up on Tuesday and it was very fun to catch up and let the kids play together. Definitely need to do it again.
- I had big plans to go to the Falls Church Fall Festival on Saturday but it rained all day and I did not want to have kids whine because of the rain. I was quite sad about it but hopefully we will go to some other festival/fair before we leave.
Linking up with Jodi.
No comments :
Post a Comment