Pages

33/52

August 19, 2014

glitter pit

funny girl

grumpy

bath girl

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This week:

  • we slept in most of the days this week. Including all the kids. Awesome sauce.
  • we went to the Glitter Pit in the middle of nowhere in St George (or to be precise somewhere in Arizona by the border). We had to go there twice as we could't find it the first time we went. After that we went to see the petroglyphs at the Little Black Mountain which were quite nice looking drawings. By the end of it kids were too hot and did not want to be outside anymore.
  • on Tuesday Matt and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary. We did not really have any plans for that day. Matt wanted to take me to some unknown Mexican place to eat but I said that I wanted meat and we went to the Texas Roadhouse. It was alright, maybe because we loaded up on their yummy rolls and were pretty full by the time they brought our meat out. Then we came home and went for a run together. I died half way because who goes running after a heavy meal?! Yes, that big steak was weighing me down. Now I know what not to eat before a run.
  • our "new old" car had something ripped underneath of it (we discovered that a week after we bought it) and needed to be fixed. Ugh. Dealership did not want to cooperate so they lost us as a client. Don't buy cars from Stephen Wade, their customer service sucks.
  • So has been working on more upper teeth and has been cranky some days.
  • we met up with a Ukrainian friend of mine from the good old days. It was very good to see her with her little family and remember our single days together. We came to the US on the same plane and went to BYU together.

Linking up with Jodi.

1 comment :

  1. What an exciting week! Well except for the car thing. Lame-O.
    Your girls are darling, I can't get over it.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |