Pages

31/52

August 6, 2014

standing

holding tight

earrings

hanging

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This week:

  • this week has been crazy.
  • we finally got a car that fits all of us and runs pretty well. Let's hope it doesn't break down in the middle of our trip back to DC.
  • Katelyn asked us to pierce her ears and we took her to Claire's to do it. She did not make a peep and was so brave. I was so proud of her!
  • due to some circumstances we had to pack our bags and go up north to Salt Lake area for a week. Thanks to Matt's sister we had a place to stay at. It's been great and we did a lot of things together.
  • the week was filled with activities. We played at parks, went to the trampoline place, visited with friends, went on a beautiful mountain ride and a short hike (where we saw a moose), Alyssa got to go to a fancy tea party birthday, pizza night with cousins and a family "Thanksgiving in August" dinner on Sunday.
  • we (Matt, So and I) also all got sick with a cold and were miserable at some point of the week.
  • on top of the cold, Sonia also was teething and kept me awake most of those nights. Third upper tooth made it's appearance and I am really going to miss her having just fangs. She's been my cutest vampire baby.
  • I wanted to do many more things while in SL area, but time was limited. We will be back before we leave for DC and I hope we do finish my list of things to do while in SLC.

Linking up with Jodi.

1 comment :

  1. Wow! You guys are doing a lot! Good luck with your last few weeks of home leave.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |