"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- still relaxing and getting over the jet lag.
- still looking for a car to use for these six months we are in the US. Some nice people are letting us use their big van while we are in St. George and looking for a car. So grateful for that.
- I renewed my driver's license and am official again.
- on Thursday we "celebrated" Pioneer Day (only in UT) by eating ribs and potato salad, and by doing and watching fireworks.
- other than that we ate lots of good food, drank too much dirty Dr. Pepper, and shopped a little too much too.
- Matt got to go on a short hike with some repelling with his dad. He liked it.
- it is so very hot in St. George. I just cannot get used to it and feel kind of miserable trapped in the house or running from store to store with the air conditioning. I don't do well in hot conditions.
- I keep thinking about Bulgaria, our house and my stray cat who I used to feed every day.
Linking up with Jodi.
No comments :
Post a Comment