Pages

27/52

July 6, 2014

Trio

Peek

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This week:

  • decluttering, organizing, and more decluttering this week. Decluttering with four kids at home is a lost cause. Nuff said.
  • on Wednesday Emma's friend came for a playdate and brought her little sister. We had a lot of girls that day and it was c-r-a-z-y! Good thing Matt came home an hour earlier because he had to go back to work (and work late) that day.
  • more decluttering and organizing.
  • Happy 4th of July doing nothing else but decluttering and organizing. We did grill some meat for dinner.
  • speaking of meat. We've been trying to eat whatever we can find in our freezer. I've been pretty good at coming up with some good meals using up the freezer stuff. We've had a week of three course meals and still have so much food to go through. Though not much time left.
  • more decluttering and organizing. I have 12 boxes of fabric. C-r-a-z-y! But I am not ready to part with it as of yet.

Linking up with Jodi.

1 comment :

  1. I love how different each of your girls is! The picture of the three oldest is beautiful. And I can't wait to see you. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |