"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- Sonia tried her first solid foods this week. I was planning to give her banana but we ran out of bananas too quickly so she had avocado instead. We also gave her rice cereal which she liked a lot too. The whole new world opened up for the girl. Oh yeah.
- with Alyssa home there is definitely more drama around here. Alyssa definitely knows how to push Katelyn's buttons. Though it's still not too bad. Most of the time they play pretty well together.
- we are still not sleeping well thanks to baby's teeth. I usually feel fine until around 7pm. After that I start snoozing off on the couch while watching TV.
- got a Zoku maker to make summer treats fast. Not very impressed this far. It takes longer than advertised 7 minutes to freeze popsicles. Unacceptable :)
- was supposed to go to Emma's field trip to the zoo. Sadly it got cancelled due to the rain. Emma was bummed and I don't want to say I was relieved but I was. Something about having three little kids with Emma and her class made me a little weary about the whole field trip.
- we spent weekend organizing and decluttering. Honestly, I don't like doing it but it's inevitable before the pack out. And it felt nice after we were done. We still have a lot to do though.
Linking up with Jodi.
Can't wait to see you and your sweet girls again! :D guess I should start packing too...
ReplyDeleteYeah I was mad at our Zuko in Timor. I actually just stuck ours back in the freezer yesterday. There is no way it will make two sets of popsicles in one go either. Which stinks since there are FOUR kids who want one. Ughh. Be sure not to try and make fudgicles. I tried and it was a mess! I always feel so much lighter after dejunking and am kinda grateful we have to every few years or I would be a hoarder crazy cat lady. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! The toes, the crown, the sisterly love. I just can't get enough.
ReplyDelete