Pages

22/52

June 1, 2014

selfie

sparkly shoes

the look

teacher

"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."

This week:

  • the week started with a day off for Matt. That is when I got back home from my trip to Turkey. We spent the rest of the day relaxing and me telling Matt how much fun I had in Turkey. I wish every Monday was a day off.
  • on Tuesday Emma had a writer's cafe at school. I brought Katelyn and Sonia with me but then regretted doing it as K made my day a little hard when she had an accident (#2) in her undies and the whole classroom started smelling and all the parents probably thought I always smell like poop. That little incident aside Emma did great presenting the book about plants that she wrote with her group.
  • weather is being a little difficult this month. It's been raining every day and then suddenly it got quite chilly for the past couple of days. I am ready for warm and sunny. I'll have plenty of cold weather in Kazakhstan.
  • the season of cherries is officially open. I've been eating cherries almost every day and cannot get enough.
  • Alyssa's preschool is over. She had a very nice recital on Friday that we got to watch. She loves performing and does so well reciting her poems and singing her songs. She also did a little dance with her dance group and I was so proud of her. She did so very well. And I am sad the preschool is over but at the same time excited to have a "helper" at home. She'll be entertaining Sonia when I take showers.
  • Emma started taking selfies with my camera. Some of those are pretty funny. (the picture of her in this post is her own selfie. Yep.)
  • Sonia is working on another tooth thus we are not sleeping well. Oh how I long for a good night sleep. Just one night to feel like a human again.

Linking up with Jodi.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures. Are you going to post about your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe you are more than half way through the year?!?! You have done a fantastic job of keeping up with the pictures. I look forward to it every week.

    Cherries. I am so jealous. We do not have cherries here, and I can't wait to eat some. Mmm...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |