"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- i don't remember much from last week.
- i do remember that it was my birthday on Monday and I turned 30 years old. I also remember that it was a very nice day. I do not have expectations anymore and do not get disappointed if the day isn't extraordinary. It started with the girls giving me their awesome gifts (handmade cards and used Disney tickets). Then my friend Kellie took me out to lunch while Matt bonded with two of his younger daughters. We also went to eat dinner at Kellie's place so I did not have to cook at all on my birthday. Yay! So that was a great day. I am older and hopefully a little wiser than a year ago.
- on Thursday I went to the farmer's market. I haven't been there in a while and so loved seeing all the fresh fruit and veggies again. The cherries and strawberries are in season so I bought a lot of both. My girls and I just love cherries and strawberries or any other fresh fruit and can eat our weight in it. I will definitely miss it when we leave.
- on Friday Emma stayed home because it was Bulgarian's holiday - Cyril and Methodius Day. My days are easy when Emma stays home because she helps out a lot. We made cookies together and spent the day lazily.
- Saturday morning I went on a trip to Istanbul, Turkey. It was a great trip and I will have to tell you about it later with pictures. I just got back and still in that "leaving something behind" mood when you are sad to leave and wish you could stay longer/go back.
Linking up with Jodi.
No comments :
Post a Comment