"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- we went to Disneyland Paris and it was kind of not very enjoyable. I think only Emma had a lot of fun, others not so much. Alyssa was sick and slept in the stroller for almost the whole time. We did wake her up to go on some rides to not totally waste the money we paid for her ticket. Katelyn was throwing fits pretty much every hour during the day for no apparent reason. Sonia could care less about the whole experience, but maybe had a little fun during her very first ride ever which was of course It's A Small World ride. And I went on my favorite ride - Space Mountain, which I think is so much better in France than in the US. So it wasn't all bad, but I made Matt promise me not to take me to Disneyland for the next five years. I guess I am getting old.
- our Paris trip came to an end and we had to say goodbye to our dear friends and go back to real life. We had such a great time in Paris!
- we came home and out of nowhere K and E threw up at the same time. I was thinking they got the same sickies as Alyssa and will be out for a couple of days. But no, they recovered quite quickly and were feeling just fine. Though Emma missed an extra day of school because of it. Sadly, she had a dance performance at the same day so she missed it.
- Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I've had a very nice day but somehow I lost my voice and my head hurts. BUT I sewed today which makes it all better somehow.
Linking up with Jodi.
No comments :
Post a Comment