"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This week:
- we surprised Emma for lunch at school on Monday. It was President's Day and Matt did not have to work. Then we picked Alyssa up early from school which surprised her too. The day was full of good surprises for the girls and now Emma asks me every day to come to her school.
- I've been worried sick about Ukraine and all the things that were happening there over the week. It's been a very tough week for Ukraine and its people. I still pray for the best outcome for the country. And if you are my Facebook friend you got slammed with the news of Ukraine and know a little too much about it. Sorry about that. :) And also thank you all for your support!
- on Wednesday Matt's car battery died so I had to pick him up and then we all went to get Alyssa from school. Stood in traffic for an hour and found that it was some kind of a memorial day and most of the roads downtown were closed. So we circled around A's school trying to find an open road that would lead us to her school. Needless to say my girl was the last one to be picked up.
- on Thursday and Friday Alyssa stayed home with an annoying cough that made her throw up. She is feeling better now but still asks to stay home. Ha. I don't think so.
- on Friday it was a month since we came home from London. Though it feels much longer for some reason. I kind of miss London.
- all in all a crazy week and I am not ready for Monday.
I miss London too. Let's go back.
ReplyDeleteThat is a crazy week! Love that messy hair pic :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh the spit bubbles! Love it! That sounds awful about Alyssa coughing until she gets sick :( My niece used to do that with her temper tantrums she would throw a fit until she made herself throw up. It was terrible. Anyway... glad the week has some great days!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Katelyn!
ReplyDelete