The other weekend we went to check out a little town of Koprivshtitsa. It was a beautiful weather and a weekend so I decided that we must go somewhere. I knew the weather is not going to be good for long now and we had to get out of the house while we could enjoy the sun and warmth. The town is approximately an hour drive away. The drive was nice and easy. Other than kids bickering at the back seat we had no other problems.
The town is very small. More like a village-museum. There are around 10 houses you can go into to see how the people used to live during the 19th century Revival period. I assume those houses were of the wealthy people as they looked very nice and big and colorful. I am sure poor people lived in smaller places.
We did not go into all the houses because Matt steered us some weird direction that we passed most of the open houses.
I think the town is more interesting when there is a festival of some sort or celebration of something. Cause otherwise there was not much to see other than those ten open houses. We walked around with the girls, took some pictures, stopped at the tiny playground and decided to head back home.
It was still a great getaway and we enjoyed our family time together. We probably won't go there again unless there's something exciting going on.
They look sooo cute! And any excuse to get out is a good excuse!
ReplyDeleteBeuatiful. All your girls look like you, but Katelyn especially is your mini-me!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun adventure! Your girls are just as cute as ever!
ReplyDelete