Pages

It's Been Too Long

September 15, 2013

It's been too long for me to be away from this blog space. The summer flew by and I have no idea where it went. I've been very absent from my computer just because it was broken because my family was visiting and I tried to spend as much time with them as I could. I have so much to show and tell but don't know where to start and how to put it all in one blog post and few pictures. So there will be another post about our summer.

Well, first things first, in case somebody who is not on Facebook and still reading this blog, we are expecting our fourth possibly our last baby. We found out it is going to be another girl which we are very excited about. I am due in December almost on my mom's birthday.

preggo

This pic was taken a week or so ago (26 weeks)

Emma and Alyssa started school this month and I am happy to have some more free time on my hands. As much as I love having all my girls with me at home, it gets messier and crazier which means I have to spend more time cleaning and coming up with the things to do to entertain them. Emma started first grade at the American school and is so very happy to be going into the big school that has a library in it. Alyssa continues going to the preschool of the Russian school. She has a new teacher and a new classroom so it's kind of new for her too. She has her grumpy days when she doesn't really want to go but they happen once a weeks, so not bad at all.

school

Oh, and another exciting news is that we are going to London for three months so I give birth there. As we are with the State Department they don't let me give birth in Sofia (not that I want to) so instead of flying for 20+ hours to Utah with three kids we decided to go to London. It will be an awesome and at the same time very expensive time of our lives. I am a little nervous about it but at the same time excited.

4 comments :

  1. Yay, you're back! I've been waiting for this announcement. I didn't know you were going to London for the birth - that should be fun. Glad to know I'm not the only one with a grumpy preschooler ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come to London to take care of you and your girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!

    Ring, ring. London's calling!

    It is going to be a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dasha! First of all, congratulations!!! (I am not on FB and STILL read your blog, so there, I had no idea :)
    You are one brave woman! 4 kids is no joke, I would imagine. And another girl...are you running out of girl names or what?!lol!
    Giving birth in London is exciting, I'm sure. It's no Utah, but at least nurses speak English there too, right? :) Good luck and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |