Pages

Two's For The Third Time

April 2, 2013

lick_lick

My little friend here turned two today. And just like that she moves into toddlerhood. She's been quite fun to have around. She's so different from her older sisters and so. much. spunkier! More drama, more crying, more clinging. But with that I get more love from her too.
I used to dread the terrible two's with each of my kids. I think I changed my mind. I love this age. It's so fun to watch her grow and discover the world. And all those tantrums that happen on the floor of the grocery store don't last long enough to overshadow all the other fun things that this age brings.

Happy Birthday, my little Kakes!

3 comments :

  1. Yay for two's! Especially for the third time :) It is a fun age, even if it sometimes can drive you crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good perspective. Seriously. You are right all of these hard things don't really last that long (in hindsight). I guess that is the wisdom of a mom with three kids. YOu are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute. I can't believe how big she is. I want to see her (and you of course) again! Come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |