Pages

Mischievous Deed

March 23, 2010

When I read this funny story about my friend’s two boys I thought “How lucky I am that Emma doesn’t draw on walls anymore”. Next time I will try not to think things like that anymore just because every time I think something like that i instantly jinx myself. Well, this time wasn’t instantly but still jinxed.

Emma was drawing downstairs with her new dry erase marker and a book where you draw outlined numbers. I did not see trouble in sight. Then my little crazy jumps up and runs upstairs. Alyssa follows. Barely three minutes passed and Emma returned with black marker streaks all over her face, which did not alarm me cause she does that all the time… i mean draws on herself. So I go upstairs to grab Alyssa and see all that “beautiful” artwork. There was sun on the wall, some scribbles on the stairs and floor, more scribble on a couple of doors and in between. And that marker doesn’t come off easily.

The only difference from my friend’s story is that Emma did not blame it on Alyssa, but drew on her too.

Drawing_2 Drawing_1

Alyssa saw that everyone was cleaning those scribbles, went into the girls’ room, grabbed some of Emma’s underwear and started to scrub. She’s a clean freak already :)

Drawing_4

3 comments :

  1. She will have to grow up to be an artist! She has always liked to draw on things. Alyssa is so adorable. I love that she got Emma's underwear to clean!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I am glad my kids are not the only ones that draw on walls. lol
    But I will take crayons over markers any day!
    Btw, you take beautiful pictures. What kind of camera do you have? And also how do you make the cropped corner on the blog?

    Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is our favorite thing to do as well

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |