Spring, I am very happy to see you!
We survived the coldest winter they had in Moscow … We had to stay home for the most of it because it was insanely cold and I didn’t want to freeze all the useful things of my body. I am glad that from now on it can’t get any worse and I can only look forward to a warmer weather. Even if it’s gonna snow in April (as I was told) i still am excited about all that warmth that is coming.
We just pretend that we’re at the beach…
Playing with a
sandsnow castle…
Look how much snow there was by our door. Alyssa wasn’t happy when i put her in that pile.
Oh my goodness...that is crazy! I can't believe how much snow there is! Don't you feel so lucky to have been part of Moscow's coldest winter?:) Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteholy cow, that is a lot of snow,our is all melted, finally
ReplyDeleteDANG! that's all I have to say...
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe that snow!
ReplyDelete