I always knew my kids will be beautiful. Matt’s looks + Dasha’s looks = some pretty pretty babies.
Emma gets her pretty mustache after her mama.
And Alyssa was destined (thanks to Matt) to get a unibrow from the tender age of 1.
Your girls are so cute! Emma is such a pretty little girl (even with the mustache) and I hope we get to see Alyssa some day.... she is so cute!
Cute, but we need more pictures, we miss you guys!
I agree with Olya, post more pictures!! (of everything- family, your place, outside, Russia...for crying out loud :)
Your girls are so cute! Emma is such a pretty little girl (even with the mustache) and I hope we get to see Alyssa some day.... she is so cute!
ReplyDeleteCute, but we need more pictures, we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Olya, post more pictures!! (of everything- family, your place, outside, Russia...for crying out loud :)
ReplyDelete