Pages

Trunk or Treat

October 28, 2009

 

Our ward had a Trunk or Treat this past week. Here are a couple of pictures of Emma in her Halloween costume. Dasha made her a tinker bell costume this year. It looks really good. Great job, babes. Unfortunately our camera broke (somehow it was dropped and the flash no longer works). So we only got a few pictures at the trunk or treat.

October 226 October 231 October 234 

This one would have been cute, but it was way to dark for no flash.

October 248 

This picture is for Grandma. I was outside making hot dogs on the grill and Emma came with me. She went to pick flowers and said they were for Grandma. She wanted to give them to you, but I said how about we take a picture of your flowers and we'll send them to Grandma. So here you go, Grandma.

2 comments :

  1. I wished we lived closer, I made Andre's and Harper's costumes - Peter Pan and Captain Hook. It would have been fun to have them go together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! the Tinkerbell costume looks awesome. We're such bad paretns: we didn't do anything for Halloween this year! Lev had a banana for a snack instead of candy. Sad. Luckily, he still doesn't get the whole dress up and go out thing. Maybe when he's older...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |