Pages

Emma's Birthday Party

October 29, 2009

 

Emma will be 3 years old on Friday. It's crazy how much she has grown up over the past few months. We had a birthday party for her today because we are packing up all of our stuff tomorrow and then shipping our car on Friday. It was nice to take a break from sorting and preparing for the move.

We invited a couple of Emma's friends over for Pizza and cupcakes. It was fun. Here are some pictures.

 

DSC_0094 

Emma getting ready for her party.

DSC_0095 

Cupcakes that Dasha made. They were good mmmmmmmm

DSC_0097 

Emma wanted to open her presents as soon as everyone showed up. She couldn't wait. I think that she got her mom's patience. :)

DSC_0098 DSC_0101 DSC_0111 DSC_0118 DSC_0126 DSC_0127 DSC_0134 

Emma didn't really want to blow out her candles. She was more interested in talking on her Tinker bell phone. Lately she has been pretending that anything she picks up is a phone and she will call and talk to Suzy or Jacob or Grandma or whoever else she can think up.

She was really excited to get an actual phone to play with.

DSC_0139 

Saying goodbye to her friend.

DSC_0153 

Oh yeah, Alyssa was there too.

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness the time has really come for you guys to leave!! I can't believe how quickly it's gone! I am so excited for the both of you - and wish you all the best! Too bad Florida isn't just a little bit closer then we couldn't have seen you before you left!! Hey...are you guys going to be going to Utah at all to visit?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emma, Gush you guys are leavi9ng so soon, crazy, I can't believe I might not see you for 2 years!!! Good Job on the Consume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I'm not going to say I'm said that you're leaving 'cause we were never there to hang out anyway...BUT I hope you have a great adventure living in Russia. It's going to be an adjustment, but at least you both speak the language...So good luck and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |